I took a commemorative walk around campus today, and as I circled buildings, I had flashbacks of crazy or fun or terrible moments throughout the years. I’m not the only one to accomplish many of these, and they sure wouldn’t have been much fun alone. These events were definitely worth the memories.
So, here’s a list of the 15 most college-like events I have experienced in these past four years (although there are many more).
1. Waking up in the middle of the night to see my freshman roommate staring at me, naked.
2. Exploring new study niches around campus.
3. Falling asleep in the library after hours (and being woken up by a librarian cleaning).
4. Throwing up after my first neuroscience class because I was so nervous….and failing the class several months later.
5. Recording a music video of “Do-Re-Mi” at 3 a.m.
6. Dressing up as Scary Spice for Halloween.
7. Stealing plates/silverware/toilet paper/cookies from campus because we were out.
8. Crying to a professor about my grades.
9. Tanning on the front lawn.
10. Drinking campus water that tastes like metal.
11. Almost getting fined for building too big of a snow fort.
12. Climbing on the University Center’s roof.
13. Playing campus-wide Capture the Flag.
14. Getting food poisoning from dining hall food.
15. Finding a casserole in the dorm hallway.
…..16. Graduating – tomorrow.